I'm 50 years old now.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kasutaja avatar
fanta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I'm 50 years old now.

PostitusPostitas fanta » 14 Aug 2019, 11:17

I'm 50 years old now. My husband met a married woman with a child, fell in love with her and after 2 months of Dating, decided to rent an apartment with her. Now it's been 4 months since they live together. He visits the children on Saturdays. Trying to do something around the house, but I refuse. I generally try to leave when he comes, I can not . Because if I spend a day off with him, then I feel really bad for a few days. Of course I now it is easier than before (when he was 2 months. Walked and did not spend the night at home). But to be honest, though I know You say "where's women's pride" I miss him. And I can not understand how could 18 years of age to strike out for what 2 months. Acquaintances. I haven't told the kids the truth yet, I just told them on a business trip. Actually kind of sad today.
Kasutaja avatar
Nika23

Re: I'm 50 years old now.

PostitusPostitas Nika23 » 15 Aug 2019, 19:42

Dating in the global network is becoming more popular every year. The people, braided by the global web, began to communicate less in real life.
Of course, the classical methods of dating, on the streets, in shops, at work, in the subway remain and are now very relevant. Another thing is a worldwide network. Consider the pros and cons of online dating.
Kasutaja avatar
fanta

PostitusPostitas fanta » 20 Aug 2019, 10:09

Of course, I've already looked at the top sites for adults https://www.dating.com/5-top-mature-dating-sites/ . More precisely for people who are already elderly. You can choose something from the suggestions. A lot of people are looking for their soul mate. Or want to live together. The choice of course great. But you know how it can be? Today seems well, and will pass time and that? Another search? Should we start? And to get acquainted through the Internet is much easier than in reality. Here, try for example to come to me on the street or somewhere else. You won't be able to meet me.
Kasutaja avatar
Nika23

PostitusPostitas Nika23 » 26 Aug 2019, 06:36

But what is the big plus of the sites - these are profiles, Petrosyan just resting, sometimes I laugh to tears. For example, one aunt, 57 years old, writes: “I am against SEX on the first date, I must first understand if you are suitable for me, and only then you can count on a meeting. You must be a smart, interesting conversationalist. Please do not write persons without a foreign car or apartment " Here's a nifiga of the requirements for a person at 60, imagine what her turn is. Another madam, 45 years old, writes, “I would love to cook delicious dinners and wake him with a blow job” - well, concrete bonuses are already offered here, this is the right strategy :) Men in the profile are usually silent, adhering to the rule “be silent - you will be clever,” and write the following text: "I am the most ordinary person," "well ... you won’t tell me right away, ask." What are they thinking about, who will get in touch with a person who cannot even come up with ten lines of text about himself, and he himself recognizes mediocrity?
Kasutaja avatar
kareba

PostitusPostitas kareba » 26 Aug 2019, 09:12

Normal people do not sit on dating sites. It’s not true, just like in reality there is a chance to meet a person who is absolutely not suitable for you, and on the Internet. Moreover, the success of dating does not depend on the place in which it took place. Do not knowingly build yourself to fail, think positively!

Mine “Muud jutud”

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 1 külaline