THE GAME IN SEVERAL BOOKMAKERS

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kasutaja avatar
fanta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PostitusPostitas fanta » 09 Juul 2019, 21:33

One of the main mistakes of each new player of the bookmaker is the game within one bookmaker. In this case, the newcomer is usually registered in one of the first offices of search results Google or Yandex. And in Google and Yandex on the first positions of issue at the request of "bookmaker" are bookmakers Baltbet and Zenith. How these offices build relationships with their customers, you can learn on any forum about rates that are simply teeming with negative reviews about them.

Therefore, you need to bet only in proven BC, and the advantage of playing in several offices, we will explain to you now on illustrative examples.

1. Playing at the highest odds
The odds in the different bookmakers

Take for example the Premier League match Manchester city-Stoke city. You have $ 100 that you can bet on P1-X-P2 at https://www.pin-up.bet/ The pin-up.bet bookmaker. Your winnings will be $ 131, $ 578 or $ 1000. Now let's see what will happen if you put these bets in other betting shops.

Office Pin Up gives to win the MC coefficient 1.33 (+$2 to your winnings), in another office of the coef. the draw is 6.00 (+$22 to win), and the domestic Marathon gives the Stoke city coefficient 12 (+$200 to win).

And now think, what plus you will have after 100 or 1,000 rates? As you can see, the game in several BC is justified by the fact that your income will be higher.

2. Bonus offer
Now almost all bookmakers delight their customers with various bonuses, but if one office will offer you only 2-3 bonuses, then 5 bookmakers will offer 10-15 bonuses accordingly.

3. A wider line
Coefficients on the example of banks

For example, in a basketball game you want to bet on TB 188.5, and your bookmaker offers a total not higher than 185.5. You can certainly put on such a total, but then the coefficient will be much lower. Bets in several betting shops will make your game more variable and point.

4. Volume selection of Live bets
Each bookmaker has a unique set of events for Live and this betting line is quite limited. Therefore, if you use the strategy of the game in Live, you need to expand your opportunities for betting.

A few bookmakers provides many benefits to the players. No need to focus on one office, as competition among bookmakers creates more attractive conditions for players.
Barryprino
Kontakt:

PostitusPostitas Barryprino » 10 Juul 2019, 10:53

Cool - Free game - several options - with participation in their promo
at LINK REMOVED you can get free game.
I think I am going to go through to see if it works - anyone else tried this before?
Kasutaja avatar
ser4ik

Re: THE GAME IN SEVERAL BOOKMAKERS

PostitusPostitas ser4ik » 11 Juul 2019, 07:02

Sports betting is an interesting topic. But he never took part in it. With friends often at the Champions Cup matches we argue about how the teams will play. But this is purely a sporting interest or, for example, we argue about beer. In order to put real money this was not. Although often I guess either the score of the match or how they will play as a whole. Maybe you can try it yourself.
Kasutaja avatar
kareba

PostitusPostitas kareba » 11 Juul 2019, 08:56

he main criterion is the reliability of the bookmaker. In the network you can find plenty of "ratings" offices. Of course, they provide some useful information, and you can start to look closely at the leaders of these lists, but you should not trust them unconditionally. Visit thematic forums, read the opinions of professional players. You will probably be familiar with online betting experience. Take an interest in their environment, whether this or that office accurately calculates the rates, whether it pulls the strap with payments.
Kasutaja avatar
Nika23

PostitusPostitas Nika23 » 19 Juul 2019, 06:12

How to choose a bookmaker for novice players, we tell in this section of the site. All articles posted by us are based on our experience and knowledge of the work of bookmakers. Based on the knowledge, I answer the question of how to choose the best bookmaker office and outlined the criteria
HowardTob

PostitusPostitas HowardTob » 20 Juul 2019, 21:55

I actually took the rest of the week off so that I can play in my craft room... my happy place... with my wcc friends. So... let the games begin this afternoon of course The stamping will begin immediately
Kasutaja avatar
ser4ik

PostitusPostitas ser4ik » 23 Juul 2019, 06:22

Few tried to play sports betting. Passed the African Cup. Of course, on the move did not work out too much. I kept thinking that Senegal has better chances to win. In this was wrong. Won Algeria. But he won on the difference, he guessed that the number of goals scored in the main time will be less than 2.5. At least some, but real experience. But I will tell you right away, I put small amounts. I did not risk much.

Mine “Muud jutud”

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 2 külalist